The intermediaries at Midgard Viking Centre are able and knowledgeable and can offer guided tours both during opening hours and after hours.
We offer guided tours in:
- The exhibitions at Midgard Viking Centre
- The Borre park, with the greatest collections in the Nordics of monumental grave mounds from the younger iron age.
- The Viking Hall, a unique and grand reconstruction of one the the Viking Age’s greatest auditorium, based on findings from Borre and archaeological theories.
Prices* for guided tours 2019
Guided tour** Ordinary price daytime Prices weekend/afternoon
1 HOUR 800 NOK 1.000 NOK
2 HOURS 1.300 NOK 1.600 NOK
3 HOURS 1.800 NOK 2.200 NOK
* The tour price is in addition to the entrance fee of 70 NOK per person.
** Applies per group with maximum 40 people in each group.
The prices are included VAT and apply for 2019.
- Basic guided tour lasts for 45 minutes per place (can be adapted if requested).
- Meeting point: Reception at Midgard Viking Centre.
- Different prices apply for private guided tours
- The guided tours take place both indoors and outdoors, dress accordingly.
- The guided tours can be tailored to special needs.
- Season: all year.
Book a guided tour
Midgard Viking Centre is open for booking all year round. To book a guided tour or if you have any other queries:
Phone number: 0047 33 07 18 50
Bookings via email must be confirmed by the museum.