About the festive guild
We would like to welcome you to Borre 1.200 years ago, where you will be guests of the housewife in the grand Viking Hall. She will tell you all about her life at the great estate and the clan who is portrayed in the carvings on the poles inside the hall.
During the Viking Age it was essential to offer great food for your men and guests. Only the very best food was brought out when there was something to celebrate.
- Barley caserole with meat, flatbread and butter.
- Barley caserole with fish, flatbread and butter.
- Barley caserole (vegetarian) with flatbread and butter.
- Curing: Cured ham, smoked harring/mackerel, boiled eggs, bread and butter
Duration: ca. 1,5 hour.
Availability: Daytime, afternoons and weekends.
- Maximum 100 people
- Sound system
- Food and beverages (tailored menu, not allowed to bring your own food)
- Alcohol license
- Tables and chairs
- Dance floor
- We accept credit and debit cards
- Serving personnel
- Outdoor spaces
- Viking related entertainment (must be booked in advance)
- Teambuilding activities (must be booked in advance)
Combine with Viking activities and a guided tour
A guild can be combined with a guided tour and/or Viking activities!
Contact us to plan your next event. Welcome to a historic night!